Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
We would like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals. It is secure work. You will get full training. This is a full time position.
**A UK Driving License is essential for this role!**
We offer £10.90 - £11.20 per hour.
Shift times: 9am - 5pm, however you will need to be flexible with your hours, for example early starts, late finishes and weekend working.
**This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time**
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you are an ideal candidate to join us.
Activities experience is NOT necessary, if you are creative and love a challenge, and we can work with over 18’s.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are here to support people who live with us, people choose us because of the experiences we create. We build and nourish relationships with the people we care for and support, their families and friends and health and social care professionals. We take pride and pleasure in helping others, provide high-quality services.
What is involved
We take time to get to know people irrespective of ability or disability, we aim to empower individuals to be as involved as they can be in control of their life.
You will support people with diverse needs such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI, and mental health. You will support people to flourish in a place they call home. We support people to be ambitious and live a filled life.
Our approach is about creative thinking in our activities and co-production with the people we care for. We work with each individual to design and plan what we do – so we can create the best experiences together. It might be cooking one day and swimming the next. Conduct art sessions, listening to music or even pet therapy. We like to get out and support the community – whether we attend movie nights at the cinema, food outings, shopping or even a coffee.
You make people feel good, being there for them when life gets tough, and you do it with a smile on your face.
How we support you
- We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support.
- Our reward package includes much more than pay
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- You can work part-time, full-time or with even more flexible options.
- Training and development to reach your potential
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health.
- Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships.
- Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
- Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
What is next?
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can be enriched? Click apply and we will be in touch via email within minutes to progress your application.