Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
We would like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals working between our various Newport homes. You will be in charge of transporting our Service Users with mental health and physical needs on trips out to various points of interest and appointments, ensuring the minibus meets required standards. It is secure work. You will get full training. And unlike many careers, you can progress whether you are part-time or full-time or with even more flexible options.
There will be an element of Support work as a business need if this is needed.
**This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time**
Location: The Elms, Heol Penallta,Gelligaer, Hengoed, CF82 8FA
**Driving is essential for this role**
We offer £10.90 per hour.
All of our staff are caring and supportive people. We would not be the first to say it either. If you are kind, caring and compassionate, there for the people who live with us when they need you, and you do it with a smile on your face. If that is you, then we are already a big fan.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you are an ideal candidate we want to join us.
Care experience is NOT necessary, and we can work with over 18’s.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are here to support people who live with us, people choose us because of the experiences we create. We build and nourish relationships with the people we care for and support, their families and friends and health and social care professionals. We take pride and pleasure in helping others, provide high-quality services.
To always perform out duties in the best interests of the Service User with due regard to respect, dignity and within best practice guidelines.
As a Carer/Driver you will provide support and transport for Service Users with mental health and physical needs. You will also assist with everything from ensuring the minibus meets required standards to accompanying our Service Users on trips out to various points of interest and appointments.
How we support you
- We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- You can work part-time, or full-time with flexible options.
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training, apprenticeships, and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Recognition with cash prize lotto, scratch cards and Heroes.
- Discounts include supermarkets, flash sales and more
- Salary Finance for lower-cost loans and to save for special occasions
- 45p per mile if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme
- Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
- Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
What is next?
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can flourish? Click apply, attach your CV and we will be in touch to arrange an interview.