Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
We would like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals at our Ty Cwm Gwendraeth Service. It is secure work. You will get full training. And unlike many Chefs, you can progress whether you are part-time or full-time or with even more flexible options.
This is a 38 hour working week and we offer £24,660.48 - £25,648.48 hour per annum.
- ** This includes a premium payment. £1 per hour premium payment for a weekday shift and £1.50 per hour premium payment for weekend or night shift, the uplift is discretionary and is subject to change**
- Location: Llannon Road, Upper Tumble, Llanelli SA14 6BU
- **This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time**
Our Chefs are creative passionate and like to get stuck in with supporting their kitchens. You will love working in a busy environment. You are also patient and resilient, showing lots of empathy and kindness.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you are ideally cut out to join us.
Catering experience is necessary, if you love a challenge and want to develop your career as a Chef or want a change, we want to hear from you.
We can work with over 18’s.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are here to support people who live with us, people choose us because of the experiences we create. We build and nourish relationships with everyone, our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in bringing joy to people every day.
What is involved
Our Chef play a vital role in the operation of our Care Homes, the people who live with us deserve high quality meals – and we provide an extensive quality menu to cater for anyone.
You will prepare and produce excellent quality meals to a high standard. You will; Welcome the people we support warmly and live our values of business. To collaborate with your colleagues to provide efficient and dynamic support and supervision to our kitchen staff.
Planning meals consulting with residents and staff to ensure that individual dietary needs and preferences are carefully planed. Ensure that all Health and Safety and any other relevant legislation is adhered to.
Our approach is all about the food we provide and ensure we have a varied menu to meet each individual need. We design plan food plans in line with the SALT Team guidance – so we can create the best experiences together.
How we support you
- We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support.
- Our reward package includes much more than pay
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- You can work part-time, full-time or with even more flexible options.
Training and development to reach your potential
A learning journey that grows with you to reach Chef standards.
Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health.
Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications.
Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships.
- Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
What is next?
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can be enriched? Click apply, submit a CV and we will be in touch to arrange an interview.