Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
We would like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals. It is secure work. You will get full training. And unlike many careers, we have plenty of progression opportunities.
We offer £10.90 - £11.20 per hour.
This post is for a mixture of days, nights and weekends.
**This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time**
Public transport does not run frequently on Sundays so please check you would be able to commute.
Our Care Assistants are caring and supportive people. We would not be the first to say it either. If you are kind, caring and compassionate, there for the people who live with us when they need you, and you do it with a smile on your face. If that is you, then we are already a big fan.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you are an ideal candidate we want to join us.
Our Care Assistants can work both days and night shift.
Care experience is NOT necessary, and we can work with over 18’s.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are here to support people who live with us, people choose us because of the experiences we create. We build and nourish relationships with the people we care for and support, their families and friends and health and social care professionals. We take pride and pleasure in helping others, provide high-quality services.
What is involved
You will care for people with a variety of different complex needs, such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI, and mental health.
We take time to get to know people irrespective of ability or disability, we aim to empower individuals to be as involved as they can be in control of their life.
There is of course practical support too and helping people to reach their goals in smaller ways. You will provide personal care, maintain health needs, hygiene as well as keep things tidy and safe.
To always perform out duties in the best interests of the Service User with due regard to respect, dignity and within best practice guidelines.
How we support you
- We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- You can work part-time, or full-time with flexible options.
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training, apprenticeships, and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Recognition with cash prize lotto, scratch cards and Heroes.
- Discounts include supermarkets, flash sales and more
- Salary Finance for lower-cost loans and to save for special occasions
- 45p per mile if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme
- Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
- Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
What is next?
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can flourish? Click apply, attach your CV and we will be in touch to arrange an interview.