You’re a supportive person. And we wouldn’t be the first to say it either. Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
You make people feel good. You’re there for them when they need you, and you do it with a smile on your face. If that’s you, then we’re already big fans.
We’d like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals at our Garth Mountain Service. It’s secure work. You’ll get full training. And unlike many careers, you can progress whether you’re part-time or full-time or with even more flexible options.
**This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time**
For our Support Worker roles, we offer £10.90 - £11.20 per hour. 2 X Full Time FTC. Shifts will be days and nights.
8am - 3pm
3pm - 9pm
8am - 9pm
9pm - 8am
Care experience is NOT necessary, and we can work with over 18’s.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are here to support people who live with us, people choose us because of the experiences we create. We build and nourish relationships with the people we care for and support, their families and friends and health and social care professionals. We take pride and pleasure in helping others, provide high-quality services.
You’ll support people with lots of different needs such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI, and mental health. You’ll support people to flourish in a place they call home. We support people to be ambitious and live a filled life.
Our approach is all about activities and co-production with the people we support. It might be cooking one day and gardening the next. Or creating some art or listening to music. We like to get out and about too– with movie nights at the cinema, food outings, or shopping and a coffee. There are sports fans who you’d take to bowling or to watch a team.
There is of course practical support too and helping people to reach their goals in smaller ways. You’d manage medication, shopping, health needs and hygiene as well as keep things tidy and safe.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you’re ideally cut out to join us.
How we support you
We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
You can work part-time, full-time or with even more flexible options.
Training and development to reach your potential
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health.
- Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships.
Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can be enriched? Click apply submit a CV and we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview.