Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
Do you have a Level 3 qualification and are looking for a new challenge?
Our Health Care Practitioners (HCP) are caring and supportive people. We wouldn’t be the first to say it either. If you are kind, caring and compassionate, there for the people who live with us when they need you, and you do it with a smile on your face. If that’s you, then we are already a big fan.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you’re ideally cut out to join us.
NVQ/QCF Level 3 in Health and Social Care is essential for this role, and we can work with over 18’s.
Why choose Fieldbay
We’re here to support people who live with us, people choose us because of the experiences we create. We build and nourish relationships with everyone, our people are pretty fabulous. We take pride and pleasure in helping others to flourish.
What’s involved as a Health Care Practitioner
You’ll care for people with lots of different complex needs, such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI, and mental health.
We take time to get to know people irrespective of ability or disability, we aim to empower individuals to be as involved as they can be in control of their life.
There is of course practical support too and helping people to reach their goals in smaller ways. You’ll provide personal care, maintain health needs, hygiene as well as keep things tidy and safe.
As a Health Care Practitioner, you will get to work alongside the Registered Nurses in Nursing settings where, in the opinion of the senior team a Health Care Practitioner would help the Home Manager / Nurse in Charge deliver safe and effective nursing care. You’ll take charge of a specified clinical area. e.g., floor or unit, and ensure the area is managed safely and effectively. You will be required administer medication safely and effectively with the support of a Registered Nurse. Maintain clear and accurate records in relation to the administration of medication in the records of the people who live with us and their Medication Administration Record (MAR) charts. Also, maintain clear and accurate records in relation to the well-being and welfare of the people who live with us in their daily records/entries.
How we support you
- You can work part-time, or full-time with flexible options.
- Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday.
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training, apprenticeships, and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Recognition with cash prize lotto, scratch cards and Heroes.
- Discounts include supermarkets, flash sales and more
- Salary Finance for lower-cost loans and to save for special occasions
- 45p per mile if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme
- Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can flourish? Click apply, attach your CV and we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview.