Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
We’d like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals. It’s secure work. You’ll get full training. Whether you are a newly qualified Occupational Therapist or have many years’ experiences you can progress whether you’re part-time or full-time or with even more flexible options.
We offer £16.52 – £21.89 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
You will need to be a qualified OT to apply for this role
**** This includes a premium payment. £1 per hour premium payment for a weekday **shift and £1.50 per hour premium payment for weekend or night shift, the uplift is discretionary and is subject to change**
Location: Llannon Road, Upper Tumble, Llanelli SA14 6BU
**This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time**
The successful applicant will be required to provide comprehensive individualised assessments and person-centred treatment programmes covering all areas of ADL. They will be expected to work independently and will be required to manage their own caseload. An ability to demonstrate sound clinical reasoning and problem-solving skills is essential, as is flexibility of thinking to deliver Therapy to a group of service users with challenging and changing needs.
Our Occupational Therapist are effective planning and organising workload and time is an integral part of the post. There will be an expectation to undertake continuing CPD and to partake in staff support and training.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you’re ideally cut out to join us.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are fortunate to have a full MDT as part of our core team in Fieldbay. The team includes Advanced Practitioners trained in Manual Handling, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Positive Behavioural Management (PBM) and Fundamentals of Care. We also have Speech and Language Therapists (SALT) and access to a Consultant Psychiatrist, Neuro-Psychologist and assistant Psychologists.
Our aim is to maintain and where possible, improve the overall independence levels of the people we support, through rehabilitation (if appropriate), stimulation and social integration so everyone can live their best life. Of course, we also support individuals who are less able and ensure that everyone benefits from the highest standards of care and support during their time with us. If you are a clinician, looking for your next opportunity then we’d be delighted to meet with you!
- To undertake assessment and formulate person-centred, goal orientated treatment plans for service users.
- To carry out appropriate Occupational Therapy intervention as documented in the treatment plan.
- To continuously evaluate Occupational Therapy intervention and to review as necessary.
- To record all Occupational Therapy intervention in accordance with College of Occupational Therapy/Health Professions Council guidelines and company standards.
- To maintain confidentiality of service user information.
- To undertake Access/Home visits to service user’s homes as necessary.
- To always ensure a high standard of clinical and professional practice.
- To comply with all mandatory health and safety requirements and undertake essential training.
- To participate in clinical audit in accordance with company policy.
- To abide by the Occupational Therapy professional code of conduct.
How we support you
- We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- You can work part-time, or full-time with flexible options.
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training, apprenticeships, and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Recognition with cash prize lotto, scratch cards and Heroes.
- Discounts include supermarkets, flash sales and more
- Salary Finance for lower-cost loans and to save for special occasions
- 45p per mile if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme
Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
Want to find out how your life and the lives of others can flourish? Click apply, attach your CV and we’ll be in touch to arrange an interview.
Access to a vehicle is essential.