You’re a supportive person. And we wouldn’t be the first to say it either. Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
You make people feel good. You’re there for them when they need you, and you do it with a smile on your face. If that’s you, then we’re already big fans.
We’d like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals at Fieldbay. It’s secure work. You’ll get full training.
Salary dependent on experience with full and part time hours available. Additional benefits include HCPC/CSP fees being paid for you. The ability to drive is essential
**This service does not provide support for Sponsorship at this time**
We can work with over 18’s.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are here to support people who live with us, people choose us because of the experiences we create. We build and nourish relationships with the people we care for and support, their families and friends and health and social care professionals. We take pride and pleasure in helping others, provide high-quality services.
You’ll support people with lots of different needs such as learning disabilities, autism, ABI, and mental health. You’ll support people to flourish in a place they call home. We support people to be ambitious and live a filled life.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Physiotherapist to join our growing Therapy team at Fielbday. We are looking for a Physiotherapist to work with our MDT to deliver high quality therapy to service users with complex needs due to mental health conditions, brain injury, neurological disorders and learning disabilities. A varied caseload and freedom to work in a person centred way will be suitable for Physios with a wide range of experience, however we will be happy to support newly qualified Physios with in house training and mentorship as well.
How we support you
- We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support.
- Our reward package includes much more than pay,
- 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- You can work part-time, full-time or with even more flexible options.
Training and development to reach your potential
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
- Specialist skills training including Autism, Dementia and Mental Health.
- Career pathways that include flexible apprenticeships and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Cover the cost of relevant professional memberships.
- Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities