Your new role at Fieldbay is calling you!
We’d like to invite you to join our amazing team of professionals. It’s secure work. You’ll get full training. Whether you are a newly qualified Speech and Language Therapist or have many years’ experiences you can progress whether you’re part-time or full-time or with even more flexible options.
We offer £15.52 - £21.80 per hour, depending on experience and qualifications.
The successful applicant will be required to provide comprehensive individualised assessments and person-centred treatment programmes covering all aspects of Speech and Language Therapy. They will be expected to work independently and will be required to manage their own caseload. An ability to demonstrate sound clinical reasoning and problem-solving skills is essential, as is flexibility of thinking to deliver Therapy to a group of service users with challenging and changing needs.
Our Speech and Language Therapists are effective planning and organising workload and time is an integral part of the post. There will be an expectation to undertake continuing CPD and to partake in staff support and training.
Very few jobs have such an impact on people’s lives. And being the supportive human being you are, you’re ideally cut out to join us.
Why choose Fieldbay
We are fortunate to have a full MDT as part of our core team in Fieldbay. The team includes Advanced Practitioners trained in Manual Handling, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Speech and Language Therapy, Hydrotherapy and Positive Behavioural Support (PBS). We also have a Consultant Psychiatrist.
Our aim is to maintain and where possible, improve the overall independence levels of the people we support, through rehabilitation (if appropriate), stimulation and social integration so everyone can live their best life. Of course, we also support individuals who are less able and ensure that everyone benefits from the highest standards of care and support during their time with us. If you are a clinician, looking for your next opportunity then we’d be delighted to meet with you!
To undertake assessment and formulate person-centred, goal orientated treatment plans for service users.
To carry out appropriate Speech and Language Therapy intervention as documented in the treatment plan.
To continuously evaluate Speech and Language Therapy intervention and to review as necessary.
To record all Speech and Language Therapy intervention in accordance with RCSLT/HCPC guidelines and company standards.
To maintain confidentiality of service user information
To always ensure a high standard of clinical and professional practice.
To comply with all mandatory health and safety requirements and undertake essential training.
To participate in clinical audit in accordance with company policy.
To abide by the Speech and Language Therapy professional code of conduct.
How we support you
- We go beyond expectations for our colleagues as well as the people we support. Our reward package includes much more than pay, 5.6 weeks annual leave, flexible working hours and pension.
- A learning journey that grows with you to reach Care worker standards.
- Specialist skills training, apprenticeships, and nationally recognised qualifications.
- Recognition with cash prize lotto, scratch cards and Heroes.
- Discounts include supermarkets, flash sales and more
- Salary Finance for lower-cost loans and to save for special occasions
- 45p per mile if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme
- Colleague Lotto – Giving everyone the opportunity to win great cash prizes.
- Prize winning scratch cards - aligned with values in action!
- We recognise our colleagues who go above and beyond – our ‘Heroes’ are nominated by colleagues for quarterly and annual awards.
- Loyalty Scheme recognising colleagues at work anniversaries.
- Discounts include high street, supermarkets, flash sales, gym memberships and more.
- Additional Day’s Leave for your Birthday
- Blue Light discount programme – funded by us.
- Salary Finance scheme for lower cost loans and to save for special occasions or rainy days.
- Government mileage rates if you need to travel
- Free confidential Employee Assistance programme with qualified counsellors
- Free wellbeing App
- Practical advice covering things like consumer rights, anxiety, childcare and more
- Award-winning App for news and info
- Internal social media & Team Communities
What is next?
Click apply, attach your CV and we will be in touch to arrange an interview.